Saturday, November 15, 2008

Got the Time??

OK, I admit it. I love luxury watches. I don't care if it's a stainless Rolex Explorer or an 18k IWC Portuguese...I love them all.

Some people love collecting art, some collect cars, me - I think that a fine timepiece is much more complex. And because you wear it and are one with it, it becomes much more special than any other luxury item you can own.

I am going to try and make you fall in love with each and every piece I show you on this blog, just like I have. if you have any comments, or would like me to review a particular brand just let me know. You can reach me at timetotock@gmail.com and of course you can follow me at www.twitter.com/stevengrande.

Thanks and welcome to Time to Tock

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Authentic Watches sells authentic brand name watches, with authentic watches offered with a BIG discount.