Saturday, October 31, 2009

Remember to set your watches back tonight! Ernst Benz reminded me!



I have so many different email addresses that I sometimes forget to check all of them. I must have completely spaced one of them because when I opened it, I had messages from back several months ago. (sorry for not getting back to you, guys) One of the messages I got just the other day, was this great Daylight Savings Time reminder from Ernst Benz with their amazing Chronolunar Automatic on it.

With Halloween falling on a Saturday and DST happening so late this year, I am glad that I opened it or I would have forgotten all about it. (actually, I saw this on A Blog to Read, as well, so I really would not have forgotten).

This is a great note sent out by the Swiss watch maker that, not only reminds you to set back your timepieces and enjoy that extra hour of sleep, but suggests that if you have any issues setting your Ernst Benz for the event, just drop by your nearest EB retailer and they will be glad to help you out. Maybe get you to look at another watch or accessory while you are there. Maybe their Special Chrysalis Editions featuring my personal favorite, the 47mm Eric Dane Chronoscope.

Bravo Ernst Benz on a unique little marketing piece that strengthens your brand in my eyes. Thanks for the extra hour of sleep, too!

1 comments:

Jie Janet said...

Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you’ve on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. replica mens piaget watches